29 May 2013

Andrew's happiness depends on the climate. Brokendown clapboard hotel in black and white. Chrysanthemum stains the world of good endeavour. Drab quotations submitted to the energy of connection. Evicted from the virtuous vagina. Fungal diversions. Grecian outlines I am loath to trade. Hidden from view but vibrating obscenely. Iambic feet trot along beside me. Jealously he guarded the world of virtual entities. Karmic resonance and the indulgent quest. Lubricate before insertion please. Middle way best wishes. Not now you dumb mode of transport. Onion skin yields yellow dye I hear. Priapic heralds propose we sit together and get along. Quadratic equations were always my favourite. Richly deserve to have a spare part rammed up my backside. Strict rules and impotent husbands. Thorough going to the truth of experience. Unfair dismissal from life. Vector drawings specifically designed for first time buyers. We're all still pretty much the same as the first time I spoke with you. Xerox toner cartridges are not responsible for delivering this message. You patiently attend her until she settles and drafts the first episode. Zohar written in the Syrian mode.